How to fix slow Wi-Fi on your Android phone
Not able to get a reliable Wi-Fi signal on your phone? Here’s what you need to do.
This is a generation of smartphone and internet. So People without using internet in smartphone is found rearly . From small to big task internet is becoming our upstanding friend . Therefore we can’t imagine our daily life without internet. If you are using wifi in your smarpthone but the speed of internet is too slow. In that instance you would feel irate.
The slow wifi in smartphone mostly occur due to the slow network . But in some case it is due to the problem of smartphone . So we will talk about some tips to solve this issue in this article. Follow this steps .
Steps to increase your wifi speed on smartphone
- You can restart Wi-Fi modem and again connect to Wi-Fi network to get maximized internet speed.
- Be aware of people around you who can utilize Wi-Fi connection to browse on their own systems. Always apply password protection avoid unauthorized usage of data.
- Update your Android phone’s browser and OS to the latest definitions.
- If you are using 2.4 Ghz cordless Android phone, make sure there should no confliction between 2.4 Ghz Wireless router, as it may cause slow internet speed on your phone.
- You can check manufacturer’s website for newly updated firmware downloads to upgrade router.
- Check for background running applications that are using internet connection and close all of them which you do not need while browsing.
- See if you are using connection with DNS settings. If no, you can change DNS settings on your Android device.
- Also keep clearing browsing history, cache, cookies and other browser junk to experience fast browsing.
- Switch to other browsers for example, Chrome, Mozila Firefox, Opera Mini, UC, Dolphin etc.